5th Annual Rhythm & Blues Rendezvous is SATURDAY, July 20, 2013!!
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE 5TH ANNUAL!!! WE NETTED $4,142.26 FOR YOUR COMMUNITY CONNECTION & MUSIC DISCOVERY NON-PROFIT RADIO STATION - KRCL!!!! KEEPING THE BLUES ALIVE FOR OVER 33 YEARS!!! STAY TUNED FOR NEXT YEAR'S!!!
- Saturday, July 20, 2013
- 1pm to 10pm sharp (hard curfew!)
- Just below the Rockport Reservoir dam
- $10 per person tax-deductible donation
- A benefit to support 90.9 FM KRCL community radio station
- 2 silent auctions of cool stuff/gift certs the first of which will close at 4 pm and another at 8:30 pm for the late crowd! There will also be killer bargain priced blues (and gospel!!) CD's for sale!
This year's RnB Rendezvous is sponsored by and entirely benefiting 90.9 FM KRCL -- more specifically, the perpetuation of blues programming!!
Since reasonably priced Uinta Beers will be served this year, state law forbids coolers from entering the fenced in festival. Food, drink & beer will be available for purchase - all benefiting KRCL. Credit cards "should" be accepted! Big thanks to Union Street Eats (www.slcunionstreet.com); Uinta Beer (www.uintabrewing.com, we'll have their organic Ales: Sum'r and Wyld, as well as Cutthroat, all in cans); Carlson Distributing (Dust Cutter and V-Blast beverages) and Janice Boes of Premiere Event Services (www.pierpontplace.com) for making this delicious food & drink happen for the first time!
An especially big thanks to Alan Wilberg and Wylder Productions Sound, Lights & Stage of Orem, UT for donating the stage/sound/lights!!! www.wylderproductions.com